1. MikeLegal Services Private Limited (“MikeLegal”) is a database of legal information including but not limited to cases, acts and rules (“Service”) which is available on www.mikelegal.com or any other URL as may be determined later.
2. Payment of the license fee entitles the party subscribing to the Service (“Subscriber”) to a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the Service.
3. The license fee paid is non-refundable. All taxes and fees existing and/or subsequently imposed are to be borne by the Subscriber.
4. The license is for the limited purposes of carrying out: (a) academic or education research or study; (b) providing academic or educational instructions to students; (c) carrying out legal research and study in connection with a lawful profession or vocation. This license shall not be used to commercially exploit the Service in any way.
5. The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that the copyright in the Service vests solely with MikeLegal. MikeLegal also holds ownership and copyright in the software used to provide Service.
6. MikeLegal, in its sole discretion, in the following cases discontinue the Service to the Subscriber: (a) violation of these terms and conditions, (b) any misuse or overuse of the database by the Subscriber, his/its employees, partners, associates, servants and/or agents, and no fee would be refunded.
7. On termination of the license, Subscriber shall immediately cease to have any rights or license in respect of Service or any part of it.
8. We have taken reasonable care to ensure accuracy and completeness of the database, MikeLegal or its agent shall not be liable in any manner for any mistake or omission in the database or for any action taken or omitted to be taken or advice rendered or accepted on the basis of Service or for any consequential loss or inconvenience arising therefrom. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that he shall not base any commercial decisions on the contents of the database without independent verification of the same.
9. In the event of act of God, an act of government, fire, explosion or anything beyond the control of MikeLegal, if MikeLegal is unable to perform its obligation then it shall not be liable.
10. MikeLegal shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue, data or goodwill howsoever arising suffered by the Subscriber arising under or in connection with these terms or conditions or for any wasted management time, costs or expenses arising from such damage or loss.
11. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
12. Subscriber shall fully indemnify and hold the MikeLegal and its affiliates harmless for all costs, damages, losses and expenses whether arising in contract, tort, under stature or otherwise incurred by MikeLegal and its affiliates which arise in connection with any misuse or overuse by the Subscriber or its agent in connection with any breach by the Subscriber of these terms and conditions.
13. Subscriber agrees to promotional, transactional and commercial communications being sent to them from MikeLegal through email, SMS or phone call.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. All disputes or claims arising therefrom will be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of courts at Delhi only.
15. Any delay by MikeLegal in enforcing any provisions of these terms and conditions or any of its right under them shall not be construed as a waiver of such provisions or its rights thereafter to enforce the same.
16. This site is provided by MikeLegal on an “as is” and “as available” basis. MikeLegal makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site, or the information, content or materials included on this site. any liability that MikeLegal may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access this site, or from any use of this site or reliance on any data transmitted using this site is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall MikeLegal be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation arising out of or in connection with the terms or use of the site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
Please review our Privacy Statement, which also governs your visit to our website. A link to the Privacy statement may be found on the MikeLegal Website
When you visit www.MikeLegal.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content provided on this site together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) is owned by or licensed to MikeLegal and/or its affiliates (the “MikeLegal Content”) and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. MikeLegal and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the MikeLegal content. All rights are reserved. The MikeLegal Content may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of MikeLegal.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos on this site are trademarks of MikeLegal and/or its affiliates (“Marks”).
MikeLegal grants you a non-exclusive limited license to access and make personal use of this site, subject to the Terms. This site and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of MikeLegal. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of MikeLegal and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of MikeLegal. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing MikeLegal’s name or Marks without the express written consent of MikeLegal. Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by MikeLegal.
On registering with MikeLegal, you are issued with a user name and password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of this site. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable. Your name and password are the methods used by MikeLegal to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on this site by anyone using your user name and password and any payments due for services accessed through this site by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to MikeLegal immediately. You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with this site, nor access this site other than through normal operations.
MikeLegal accepts no liability for data supplied by any user for display on this site, including search data. If you submit data for display on this site you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary. You are also responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties. MikeLegal reserves the right (without limiting its rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on this site that we consider to constitute a misuse of this site or which is otherwise harmful to other users of this site. You will indemnify MikeLegal for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by MikeLegal arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of this condition.]
This site is provided by MikeLegal on an “as is” and “as available” basis. MikeLegal makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site, or the information, content or materials included on this site. any liability that MikeLegal may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access this site, or from any use of this site or reliance on any data transmitted using this site is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall MikeLegal be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation arising out of or in connection with the terms or use of the site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
MikeLegal may terminate your access to this site and the services within it on written notice to you. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in the Terms shall survive termination of the agreement between you and MikeLegal for any reason.